Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 10:43 PM   #4438
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
Not that I'm surprised they're doing it, but I don't see how it isn't considered a new pull for every shot. I don't own one and have never used one, but I was under the impression it was physically impossible to even pull the trigger until the bolt is locked.
Technically that's true. It's definitely 1 pull 1 shot. The Rare Breed Trigger is basically a bump fire trigger. Still just one pull one shot. But the spring forces an instant reset of the trigger and with the recoil, it can just shoot very quickly while still being one pull one shot. The reaction is just that fast. I hadn't heard they were banned or anything, just really hard to find.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.