View Single Post
Old 08-10-2021, 08:22 AM   #4718
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard View Post
Stop it Duncan, you're starting to sound like the rest of us naysayers.
I don't think i've been shy about talking about why Matheny is an awful fit for where KC was when he was hired and an awful fit always and forever.

This is the type of thing he did in St. Louis with young players. He'd have promising prospects and let them rot too much on the bench in favor of crappy vets that he played out of position pretty frequently.

It's not just a him thing - Arizona is doing the same thing right now with C/OF stud prospect Daulton Varsho - but it's frustrating.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.