View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 02:20 PM   #10890
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

My wife and I went through a spell of wanting a cabin. It still seems like a good concept. But I just can't make the math work in terms of my time and effort and maintenance. You'd have to want to be a remote landlord for most of the year. And if you use it enough that you aren't the remote landlord, then you're just paying for two houses. Maybe that can work if you're in a rapidly appreciating area, but it just seems way easier to put it in stocks.

I might halfway be able to justify it if I was retired, but I think I just might like a bigger house where I'm not always worried what's going on in the vacant one.

Last edited by Rain Man; 07-31-2021 at 02:25 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.