View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 01:19 PM   #10887
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I know someone trying to sell a cabin in Grand Mesa (about 90 minutes outside of Grand Junction), which sucks in that there's a lot of family history tied into it, and I'd love to buy it if it wasn't so far away.... then I heard they're looking for something like $300k.

I'm sure (or certainly hope) there are cheaper cabins out there, but I'd feel like I have to be there every weekend... except there are the costs and time involved with each trip, too.

But, I'm still in tent camping mode and haven't started down the path of RV/toy hauler/truck to tow it all/cabin in the woods... there's a flow chart.
I'm still stuck on work your ass off protocol in the flow chart.

I have a cousin that has a cabin outside Colorado Springs. I can't imagine it's worth 300K.

I'm skipping the RV phase. It's just not happening. I even have a diesel pickup. There's just a culture there I'm not into.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.