View Single Post
Old 07-29-2021, 11:19 PM   #286
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
As I said in the other thread….. the Chiefs want this out there for whatever reason. Do they know something about Kelce? He will start to show his age this year? They want it known that when he retires in 2-3 years, we already have his replacement on the roster?

I’d say you’re over thinking it. I don’t think these are “strategic narratives”.

I think the draft is a crap shoot and they know that. When they finally see these guys enough to identify who they’re excited about, they start to feed info to media they trust.

They must have seen enough to be confident that Gray will be making an impact and become a good #2 by year end.

If anything, it will help extend Kelce’s career a little. Takes some of the focus off of him. It’s very hard to cover two good TE’s while still having run personnel in.
kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.