View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 06:19 PM   #1971
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Arguing on the eye test is bogus. You do that a lot and you're bogus.

Of course the QB makes a difference lol that's a shit take
The “eye test” is bogus?

Stats from Lamar’s MVP year said he was on the level of elite QB’s. Judging by stats only is absolutely more bogus than the eye test.

You thought Blake Bortles was worthy of being a top 100 player because he threw 30 TD’s while ignoring the context that I provided to argue otherwise. You have no ****ing clue what you’re talking about half the time because your takes are 100% based on stats. I’m not saying stats are irrelevant, but context and the eye test matter too.

Also, did mediocre QB play in Denver stop Sutton from having 1,112 yards and 6 TD’s in 2019?

I love how stats are the ball all and end all for you but you’re completely ignoring that Mark Andrews best season is way better than anything Fant’s done so far in his career.

I never said QB’s don’t have make a difference at all, I just don’t think it’s the same for TE’s as it is for WR’s. The average NFL QB can get the ball to a good TE. The difference in Kelce’s stats with Smith and Mahomes is nowhere near the difference in the QB’s themselves.

We saw Hockenson and Fant play on the same ****ing team. I’m not saying that Hockenson is in a different stratosphere, but he’s absolutely the better player and has been since their days in college.

And again, I even said that Fant could easily be in that tier with Hock and Andrews after this season. He’s just not there yet, and anybody that has a clue knows those guys are better.

For all the talk about Fant being comparable to those guys in terms of productivity, you can say the same thing about the guys I put him with in tier 3, so by your logic everybody outside of the top 3 is pretty much the same.

Last edited by staylor26; 07-27-2021 at 06:40 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.