View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 04:22 PM   #823
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I'm reading A Big Ship at the Edge of the Universe by Alex White. It's different, but I'm enjoying it two thirds of the way through. First part of a trilogy and I'm certain I'll read the other two.
Thanks to the Covids, I completely forgot about this series. Just picked up the third in the trilogy, The Worst of All Possible Worlds. THis is a very quirky but highly enjoyable trilogy, if you're looking for something new. Do recommend.

- Big Ship at the Edge of the Universe
- Bad Deal for the Whole Galaxy
- The Worst of All possible Worlds

by Alex White

Apparently he has written a total of five books, with three of them this trilogy.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.