View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 03:01 PM   #10843
Mammoth penis

I know this is a dumb question and probably already covered to death in this thread but,

I just opened up a Roth IRA for the first time through Fidelity and deposited $500. Do I have to do anything for it to grow once the funds clear from my checking account? Like do I need to choose what the money I contribute is invested in or does Fidelity handle that for me while I just collect dividends? I plan on adding $500/month for the rest of the year then continue that next year to meet the $6000 contribution limit for 2022.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.