View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 02:08 PM   #1960
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Sutton is coming off a seriously injury, Jeudy hasn’t proven much, and neither has Fant.

Much of the hype in regards to the Broncos roster is based on projection. Many of these guys, in particular on offense, have not proven themselves.
Well, 2019 was Sutton's second season... had a decent rookie year, but even with Flacco and Lock (and Allen for 3 games) he had a strong year 2. Unfortunately, injury derailed him in 2020.

In 2020, Fant/Jeudy/Patrick/Hamler/ Hamilton/Albert O were crazy young and inexperienced so not having Sutton really hurt them. I'm not going to cast stones at Jeudy right now seeing as how he was coming into games without a veteran to take pressure off.

Add a healthy Sutton to the mix, along with Javonte Williams and Gordon at RB... you have tremendous opportunities with that group of receivers.

I believe the OL is getting better and they have to improve. The OL and QB play are the two areas that will dictate whether or not the other weapons can be a consistent threat.

Drew Lock should be on a short leash... maybe he loses his grip on the starting role and Teddy takes over. I don't care which leads the team at this point.

Gordon / J Williams
Sutton / Jeudy / Hamler / Patrick
Fant / Albert O

I like that group of playmakers. Again, I don't think 10 wins in 17 games is jumping the shark or being unrealistic. They're not going to the playoffs, but all I'm interested in at this point is consistent improvement. They only scored 21+ points six times last season - that has to change.

Defensively, I think they're going to be strong and they're gonna have their work cut out for them with the offenses they play.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.