View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 11:26 AM   #1902
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Have you seen your HC and QB's??? 8 wins, 9 wins TOPS.

@ Giants - L
@ Jags - W
Jets - W
Ravens - L
@ Steelers - L
Raiders - W (Though I could see a L)
@Browns - L
Washington - W
@Cowboys - L
Eagles - W
Chargers - W (Could see a L easily, just you play them well at home usually)
@ KC - L
Detroit - W
Bengals - W
@ Raiders - L
@ Chargers - L
KC - L (Even though KC will be resting starters)
So, you give them a best case of 8 wins, with 7 @ home ... ok.
7-1 at home and 1-8 on the road. They could very well just win 8 games, but it won't be by that kind of variance in the home/away. They'll win/lose a few they're not supposed to win/lose.

Other than it being a road game the first week, not sure why the Giants would be chalked up as a loss - they can certainly win that one. Same with the Cowboys.

That final home game (last game) vs KC would be the streak breaker. I can see them splitting with the Chargers and Raiders.

@ Giants - W
@ Jags - W
Jets - W
Ravens - L
@ Steelers - L
Raiders - W
@Browns - W
Washington - W
@Cowboys - L
Eagles - W
Chargers - W
@ KC - L
Detroit - W
Bengals - L
@ Raiders - L
@ Chargers - L
KC - W

I'll put that out there for you... 10-7. They'll sneak a win @ CLE and then fall to a hot CIN team late. And, they'll beat KC in the season finale. And, they'll miss a wildcard slot, but end on a positive note by doubling wins from 2020 despite losing 3 of final 4.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.