Thread: Football COVID Memo from the NFL
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 10:45 AM   #459
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
1.) Nothing is 100%, but you know this;

2.) Masks don't do as much as they are capable of when 40% of the population refuses to wear them even when it's mandated.

If everyone had worn a mask when asked, we wouldn't be in this position. And had everyone accepted the vax when offered, we wouldn't be seeing this level of mutation/variants.

But whatevs, I'm vaxxed and the people I care about are vaxxed - so I'm confident no one I care about is gonna end up in the hospital, on a vent, or dead.

Meanwhile, the folks that yell the loudest about "muh freedumbs" and "getting back to normal" are the reason why, well, we're not likely ever getting back to normal.

Shame so many of them have to die, but play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
I’m with you on most of this but the current variations almost certainly came from out of the country. Although it’s certainly possible one could pop up internally.

It’s hard to get data on how likely Delta would be to spread if everyone was vaccinated with one of the best vaccines.

But if we vaccinated everyone including kids, it sounds like that would indeed be here immunity and we wouldn’t have to worry about any of these other things.

Or maybe that’s what you meant?
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote