Thread: Football COVID Memo from the NFL
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 10:42 AM   #458
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
1.) Nothing is 100%, but you know this;

2.) Masks don't do as much as they are capable of when 40% of the population refuses to wear them even when it's mandated.

If everyone had worn a mask when asked, we wouldn't be in this position. And had everyone accepted the vax when offered, we wouldn't be seeing this level of mutation/variants.

But whatevs, I'm vaxxed and the people I care about are vaxxed - so I'm confident no one I care about is gonna end up in the hospital, on a vent, or dead.

Meanwhile, the folks that yell the loudest about "muh freedumbs" and "getting back to normal" are the reason why, well, we're not likely ever getting back to normal.

Shame so many of them have to die, but play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
The recommendation was to stay away from people, if you can’t wear a mask and try and reduce exposure to other people unfortunately people read that as if you don’t want to social distance just wear a mask and all we be fine , there should have been more emphasis on staying away from people.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote