View Single Post
Old 07-25-2021, 06:21 PM   #16405
Be Kind To Your Pets

I wasn't feeling too good last week on my birthday, so I'm just now back to normal so did some cooking tonight. I like to do Bobs on my Weber Gas Grill. It's easy: Smoked Turkey Breast from Aldi, Sirloin Steak (both cut into cubes), red onion, red bell pepper and mushrooms. Spritz with olive oil and let her rip on a slotted grill topper for about ten minutes and done. Also had fresh corn on the cob, pasta salad, deviled eggs and some cheddar biscuits left over from our trip to Red Lobster. Blue Bunny ice cream cones for dessert later. This is so simple to make, and tastes sooooo good.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dinner.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	122855  
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote