Thread: Movies and TV Yellowstone
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2021, 08:24 AM   #135
Veteran

It sucks that we have to wait until November for Season 4 but there is that old saying "Good things come to those who wait"

So I am sure it'll be worth the wait. Easily one of my favorite shows on TV right now.
Beth Dutton (played by Kelly Reilly ) is my favorite character as the bitchy/feisty red head. She is hot as hell , drinks a lot and funny too. What's not to like?
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.