View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 07:43 AM   #53684
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I ask this question sincerely:

What is your reaction to stories like that? Do you salute the guy because he died without compromising his beliefs? Figure God just decided it was his time? Assume he's an outlier?

You often characterize those of us who are strongly in favor of vaccines as not caring about our fellow man, but it's those stories that make me even more frustrated that people continue to refuse to get vaccinated. I'm sick and tired of good people dying. I'll never understand why you think the people in favor of reducing death are the ones who don't care.
My reaction is play stupid games, win stupid prizes. It's a shame for his friends and family and that's on him.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli