View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 07:34 PM   #8689
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
I’d be one of them. A couple of times he had me thinking I might have to back off but, ultimately reverted to type.

What was it KU fans said at the time of that hire? When you succeed at Illinois you go to KU; when you fail at Illinois you go to K-State. As much as that statement hurts the ****ing leadership and big donors were/are more concerned with our “image” (thus running Martin out of town) than having a winning program and proved it true.
EMAW is scared of another Asbury/Wooly era after running off Altman, because he wasn’t Kruger. As such, Weber will hang around (which coming full circle on the Illinois thing…EMAW thought they had a chance at Underwood, thinking he’d come home after his success at SFA, only to go to Champaign, after he wiped his ass with the Pokes - kind of ironic).
Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.