View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 06:50 PM   #8685
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
I know K-State fans that hated the Weber hire from the first minute, and haven't backed off that stance for a second since then.
I’d be one of them. A couple of times he had me thinking I might have to back off but, ultimately reverted to type.

What was it KU fans said at the time of that hire? When you succeed at Illinois you go to KU; when you fail at Illinois you go to K-State. As much as that statement hurts the ****ing leadership and big donors were/are more concerned with our “image” (thus running Martin out of town) than having a winning program and proved it true.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.