View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 04:45 PM   #53672
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
I saw my doctor yesterday, and for what it's worth, he said hospitals are overwhelmed right now because:

1. 18 months of quarantining had thousands of patients putting off routine/semi-routine visits to the doctor

2. They have not been allowed to hire more to accommodate the demand

Two weeks ago, I was told I needed to make an appointment for a follow-up - 3rd week of September was the nearest appointment.
Mercy, UAMS, and many other hospitals are canceling all elective and non-emergent procedures with no projected date to have them done because the hospitals have as many or more Covid hospitalizations as they did last year.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.