Thread: Football COVID Memo from the NFL
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 11:45 AM   #277
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'm speaking about vaccine efficacy and such, not natural infection, so my apologies. I believe I crossed up talking points.

Natural infection will give you so many epitopes to recognize along with strong cellular immunity. Depending on antigenic drift, it's not gonna be long durable but will hold up well, IMO.

But you also have to get sick to get that.
Correct.

I get that someone high risk would want to avoid natural infection. I wasn't speaking on that, just durability of natural infection.

T cells were recognizing Sars1 17 years later.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.