Thread: Football COVID Memo from the NFL
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 11:44 AM   #276
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Infection rates are hitting peaks now in some parts of the country, so it's coming to your neighborhood unless you've achieved herd immunity. That's a start.
Infection rates are peaking! What about deaths and hospitalizations?

Again, we’ve been open and running for the majority of the pandemic, and have been a hot spot for tourism (even more than usual).

I know many many people that have had COVID, but not 1 that has been hospitalized or died.

I’ll take my chances.

If I lived in a big city, and had more contact with strangers and people in general, I’d be more concerned.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.