Thread: Football COVID Memo from the NFL
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 11:36 AM   #273
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
You generally should not guide your behavior during a pandemic on what you yourself have experienced.

You should be guided by the data. And I'm pretty sure the data doesn't say you've found the one place in America that's evaded the pandemic.
I didn’t say we’ve “evaded” the pandemic.

It just hasn’t been nearly as bad as it is in other places, despite us being open for the majority of the time. I’m sure the weather down here is a factor, but that isn’t changing.

If it wasn’t that bad down here before the vaccine, I have a hard time seeing it ever getting that bad now.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.