Thread: Football COVID Memo from the NFL
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 11:34 AM   #272
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I live in Key West, Florida, Direckshun.

Key West, FL.

I don’t know one person that’s been hospitalized or died of COVID, but I know many that have had it and been just fine. Our hospital has never been overrun and we’ve been open for the majority of the pandemic. Tourists have been flocking here for months on end.

I was very tired for a week straight and slept most of the time. I’ll take my chances.
You generally should not guide your behavior during a pandemic on what you yourself have experienced.

You should be guided by the data. And I'm pretty sure the data doesn't say you've found the one place in America that's evaded the pandemic.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.