View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 11:15 AM   #8586
Pessimistically optimistic.

I'm not disillusioned to believe that all leagues are NOT fueled by the almighty dollar. I know that the Chiefs don't give two shits about anything outside of the bottom line.

But the transparent way that the NCAA and its athletic entities rub everyone's face into it's multimillion dollar buy-outs, and potential gains irritates me; especially given it's tax-free statuses.

Glad that college athletes can start to benefit on their own, but holy shit was it as a long road to walk in order to get to this point.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.