View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 10:42 PM   #26
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I've kayaked the Rio Grand 'Race Way' not the smartest thing I've ever done but it sure was fun and death defying. I knew I was in trouble when I hit my head on a boulder and my kayak got hung up in the rocks with the hull filling with water and me hanging onto the kayak with feet dangling. I knew I was in trouble when I hit my head on a boulder and I was hanging onto my kayak that was held up by the rocks and water gushing in I just had to let go and I became a human pin ball down the river I went. I finally got to the side of the river and climbed out of the rivine and onto a windy road with trucks zipping by. I walked another 3 miles along the road that if I stayed on the inside of the rail I could get squashed by a car/truck but if I walked on the outside it be a narrow and rocky sandy cactussy path along the cliffs where I could tumble back into the Rio Grand that was not nice to me from the start.

I also have a hazardous job working in a state mental hospital psych ward that all I got to defend myself is my wits and CPI training and hope somebody is there to help or security gets there. There is no shortage of crazy, but there is entertainment value with some patients better than True TV.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.