View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 09:27 PM   #11
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lprechaun View Post
Wouldnt recklessness be subjective though as far as society would be concerned? I think stuff Travis Pastrana does is reckless and dangerous but also highly skilled and people love him haha.
Occupational though I'd throw in those guys who change bulbs on cell towers.... holy cow!
There's probably some subjectivity, but I think it's also a more clear line. There's planning involved to not hurt yourself or others, and it's happening ahead of time and in a clear-headed manner. That doesn't mean that it's not high risk, but it's managed risk.

I'm sure we could find some gray areas, but I think the gray areas will be more constrained than defining "dangerous".
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.