Thread: Football COVID Memo from the NFL
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 05:02 PM   #172
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I had every single vaccination that existed when I started kindergarten in 1971.

We all stood in a long line in the gym to wait our turn to get the Smallpox vaccine, which was administered with a gun that left a scar the size of a quarter, which is still visible on my arm, along with every other shot and "sugar cube" with a vaccine.

No one cried, no one refused - it was just a part of going to a public school Now, kids are vaccinated by their doctors and have to show their vaccination card before each and every school year and if they're not up to date, need to be vaccinated before the school year begins.

I'll never in a million years understand why this is a such a difficult process for millions upon millions of people and I really don't care. But the fact of the matter is that ALL of us who've been vaccinated are still at risk because the virus is mutating, just like every other virus, because people are "choosing" not to get the vaccine.

It ****ing sucks for the rest of us, regardless of the shape, size or color of the person who's refusing the vaccine.
same here in my childhood. Same scar. We were willing to permanently scar our kindergarteners to get vaccines or no public school for your kid. My son had to have them all done and verified before starting kindergarten. As an adult I had to find my childhood vaccine record to get my first passport.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote