View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 01:37 PM   #21
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Big Daddy is the **** pie better in Texas or California?
Depends on what you like I suppose. I have a lot more first hand knowledge of California being there for 35 years. Each region is very different. For example in SF you could probably get a different girl almost every night of the week if you really wanted to and worked it and there is a lot of ethnic variety. Bay area on the other hand is a complete sausagefest. They don't call in ManJose for nothing. You like blondes who are really sweet and outgoing there are a lot of those at least where I live in Texas. I am married though and not looking to F that up. I personally am more attracted to the women out here and being single would be a lot of fun. You got some real wacko's in SF. Post Covid a lot of women are leaving SF, it's just not a safe place to live anymore especially if you are white or asian.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.