View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 10:09 AM   #216
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Oh no worries, it doesn’t read that way in the slightest.

I think it felt like the Big 12 was always just trying to patch up their conference to keep it together, but just like last time, if Texas or Oklahoma threaten to leave, that’s all it takes for the whole conference to come apart.

The other conferences, by comparison, seem to have far more stability.

Of course a change in government policy could change the entire NCAA at any time, so that’s a good point.
Makes a lot of sense. And I agree.

Although I'd say it's more in the 1/5 instead of 10/50 timeframe. More along the lines of putting out fires rather than managing the forest.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.