View Single Post
Old 07-19-2021, 05:04 PM   #10706
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I’m still one of the only ones who posts shit while they do it. I was 90% cash by Thursday and 100% cash by Friday close. Still trying to show this thread you actually need to follow a system of guidelines.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...ostcount=10659
Well, I went 100% out of everything last Thursday also. I was also planning on putting a nice chunk of change into a new vanguard account last week also, but just didn't feel it was the right time. I might do that later on this week.

I already have a Vanguard account that is comprised mostly of their etf's, but was thinking of opening another account just for mutual funds. The reason being, I can have a regular withdrawal into the new fund. I want to have it automatically drop 100 each friday into the account. I've read around and vanguard says that only mutual funds can have automatic deposits on a regular basis. Does anyone else do this? The wife and I both have 401k's through our work, I am just looking for something else that doesn't require me to remember to move money in and out of different accounts.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli