View Single Post
Old 07-19-2021, 04:10 PM   #10700
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
The problem with this strategy is that it works, until it doesn’t. No one can time when the market won’t bounce back quickly. Why not take steps to protect that 74% gain? What happens if this pullback turns into a significant correction or a bear market? Your averaged down positions continue to tank and that 74% gains you made evaporate quickly in losing positions. Take a look now at how far down you are from the 74% high. I bet it’s a lot? Don’t ruin your hard work!
If a bear market happens, yes I'm ****ed. Otherwise I'll be fine...I hope. I can't really complain too much though, I still have a LOT more in my portfolios than I've put in. Once AMC goes parabolic I'll laugh at months like this.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.