View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 03:36 PM   #13
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
All up in the air at this point.

If he pleads not guilty on Wednesday (knowing that his second court date for the second incident isn't until October) he probably won't miss any time this year at all because it will drag out so long.

If he pleads guilty on Wednesday, that could set all kinds of wheels in motion, not the least of which is a potential of voiding of his contract guarantees.
Based on that, I would advise him to plead not guilty.

I always find stuff like that funny, though. They catch a guy redhanded and there's no ambiguity, but they will plead not guilty, which is technically perjury, right? Or is the plea exempt from that, since everyone who is found guilty would end up getting a perjury charge?

I like that a guy can walk into a bank with cameras all over him, brandish eight machine guns and two grenades and a bazooka, yell for everyone to get down, blow up the vault with the bazooka, carry out eighteen bags of money, then get wrestled to the ground by 15 cops, and then he stands in court and pleads not guilty.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.