Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 10:47 AM   #38382
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
When I was just a kid we always beat Denver and San Diego. I always thought of those games as easy wins. Nobody hated them because they were no threat. We got worse and they got better, so things changed. I never really minded San Diego though, and I guess that was mostly because they had so few fans. Not true of the donks.

I knew donk fans and they were unbearably obnoxious about the Chiefs. We were so bad in those years too, so that suffering was awful. So, no, I have no sympathy for the donks or their fans whatsoever. I want them never to beat the Chiefs ever again. I want them to suffer one terrible coach after another. I want them to rage about team ownership. I want them to hate their general manager. I want them to hear the commentators laugh about what a dumpster fire they have become. I want them to pine for the good old days for decades to come. I want them to root against their own team in vain hope of getting someone fired. I want them to lose all hope of ever reaching .500 again. I want them to go on suffering humiliation after humiliation until the day I die. Fukk them.
That's beautiful, man!
TEX has disabled reputation