Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 08:29 AM   #38379
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
I say a little prayer every time Raiders and Broncos play each other and unfortunate for anyone who lives in their cities like Denver or now Vegas but my prayer goes something like this.

Dear Lord Father Abba Alpha & Omega Allah Buda Christos El Deah El Elyon El-Olam El Roi El Shaddai Elohim Yahweh-Bore Yahweh-Nissi Yahweh-Rapha Yahweh-Shalom Yahweh-Shammah Yahweh-Tsabbaoth Yahweh-Tsidkenu Yahweh-Jireh maker of Heavens and Earth (can't be too formal)

I beseech thee in prayer to please answer my prayer by smiting the Broncos and Raiders and their Cities of which they play as you did Sodom and Gomorrah what ever it takes a meteorite or fire and brimstone would be just fine but please smite them from Earth they are evil and you are good and Holy so please I don't think it's too much to ask because they are unholy.

Thank you
Lord Father Abba Alpha & Omega Allah Buda Christos God El Deah El Elyon El-Olam El Roi El Shaddai Elohim Yahweh-Bore Yahweh-Nissi Yahweh-Rapha Yahweh-Shalom Yahweh-Shammah Yahweh-Tsabbaoth Yahweh-Tsidkenu Yahweh-Jireh maker of Heavens and Earth

Amen

Sorry Rain Man if you still live in Denver my prayer one day will happen because I believe and have faith so please move and spare yourself and family before it's too late.
May our Lord & Father Abba Alpha & Omega Allah Buda Christos God El Deah El Elyon El-Olam El Roi El Shaddai Elohim Yahweh-Bore Yahweh-Nissi Yahweh-Rapha Yahweh-Shalom Yahweh-Shammah Yahweh-Tsabbaoth Yahweh-Tsidkenu Yahweh-Jireh maker of Heavens and Earth bless you Rain Man .
While you'd lose Rain Man, it wouldn't be so bad, because you'd also take out DaFace in the process.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.