Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 07:05 AM   #38378
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
When I was just a kid we always beat Denver and San Diego. I always thought of those games as easy wins. Nobody hated them because they were no threat. We got worse and they got better, so things changed. I never really minded San Diego though, and I guess that was mostly because they had so few fans. Not true of the donks.

I knew donk fans and they were unbearably obnoxious about the Chiefs. We were so bad in those years too, so that suffering was awful. So, no, I have no sympathy for the donks or their fans whatsoever. I want them never to beat the Chiefs ever again. I want them to suffer one terrible coach after another. I want them to rage about team ownership. I want them to hate their general manager. I want them to hear the commentators laugh about what a dumpster fire they have become. I want them to pine for the good old days for decades to come. I want them to root against their own team in vain hope of getting someone fired. I want them to lose all hope of ever reaching .500 again. I want them to go on suffering humiliation after humiliation until the day I die. Fukk them.

So, I'm thinking you don't much care for the donks?

Last edited by Meatloaf; 07-04-2021 at 07:07 AM.. Reason: spelling
Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote