Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2021, 07:56 PM   #38374
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Aaron Rodgers isn’t putting them over us. They’ll be our biggest competition but not better.

They still have Vic Fangio and Pat Shurmur while we have Andy Reid and Spags. Veach is also better than “General Paton”
Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I still can’t understand why any Chiefs fan would want something good to happen for the Broncos.

No, I don’t care that we’re still better. It’s not about that. The Broncos deserve Lock/Bridgewater, not Aaron Rodgers. I want them to know it’s over before it even begins. I want them to have no hope. I want them to be miserable.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.