Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 06:16 PM   #305
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I need to read this whole thing.

I'm the last ****er in my neighborhood not to sell to the school district. They aren't happy about it and want to dig up one whole side of my property to build a wall. If I don't have to, by law, I'm not going to. I'll have to take some pics this weekend...
The local university and hospital have bought so much land in my neighboring town its not even funny. Three restaurants got torn down this year alone. Two of them were leased so didn't have much to fight. But one was owned and had sworn they were going to not sell. Two other restaurants are in the same boat but the city is almost assuredly going to vote to force them to sell using eminent domain laws.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote