View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 11:42 AM   #290
Supporter

The idea of the weapon belonging to a security guard isn't surprising to me, in the least.

I've seen plenty of personal security men armed to the teeth in my neighborhood alone. The first time I saw it, it kind of took me back a bit, seeing guys strapped in front of a 12,000 square foot hillside home but after a while, I didn't even think twice about it.

Now, it's almost commonplace, especially when there are huge parties hosted by rappers or YouTubers or Instagram Influencers and whatnot.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.