View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 12:33 AM   #243
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Assuming it's an automatic, that's the real problem. Those are federally banned. I'm not sure what they do to a non-felon who wasn't using one to commit a crime, but my understanding is the penalties are harsh enough to make it a very bad idea. Just googling around sounds like state laws come into play as well. Again, not entirely sure how bad this situation is, but would like to hear somebody report on the possible range of outcomes.

The closed-bolt leads to being able to make the weapon automatic which is why it’s banned in the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.