View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 07:05 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I drove for 20 years in LA w/o a front plate. I got tickets and they never mentioned it. This is just an excuse when they want to pull someone over.
Yeah, that's a stupid ****ing excuse to pull someone over.

Freakin' half the cars in LA aren't smogged properly, are missing taillights, all four or six windows are tinted way too darkly, including the Driver and Passenger's side, and I'd bet a stroll through any 99 Cents Store or Ralphs or Food 4 Less or similar parking lot would reveal lots of missing front plates.

Those cops were looking to bust someone.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.