Thread: Movies and TV Yellowstone
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021, 04:06 PM   #111
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

BTW, follow up on my post #91. This is a show that you must binge. I watched it episode by episode last season, and thought it was slow and boring...as soon as it was done, we binged the whole season...what a difference.

It's been a long time since I had to wait a whole week for an episode of anything, so I just found myself getting bored with the episodes. But when you watch them back to back...it makes a huge difference.

That said, whenever this comes out, I'll watch weekly again...and then binge the season when it's all released.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.