View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 01:12 PM   #1600
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
And MHM still (ostensibly) didn't want him.
Two very different situations... I feared an injury (he was 36) and did not want to see PM get hit and not walk of the field. I didn't have an issue with the signing, by any means - but I totally feared the injury aspect, and after the first 5-6 games, I no longer had that concern.

I absolutely would have been against giving up multiple R1 picks and key players for him coming off that injury.

You are hoping Rodgers ends up in Denver this year... that's the only reason you're back and posting.

I was all for them trading to acquire Watson before his shit hit the fan. Take that nonsense away and I'll be happy to see the team part with the bounty to acquire him, but not for a 37 year old Rodgers, unless you can guarantee he can play until he's 43. But, you can't and he won't.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote