View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 12:58 PM   #1590
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
How much value do you think a 39 year old QB who sat out a full season the year prior will have? It's certainly not as much as a 38 year old QB who is fresh off an MVP season.

I don't even think I'd want the Broncos to pursue Rodgers next offseason if we had to give up what it would take to get him this year. I'd much rather use those resources to trade up for a QB who is two decades younger and $40,000,000 cheaper.

Well then, sounds like your dream will completely die when Rodgers isn’t a Bronco at the start of TC.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote