View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 02:53 PM   #1522
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yep.

He's a sad, sad clown.
That whole franchise is a sad, sad clownshow...thanks to Horseface's ineptitude....and karma.

I remember posting that after Mannning's arm fell off due to lack of HGH...they needed to trade Miller while his value was high. That they needed to start their rebuild in earnest...

Here we are 5 seasons later...5-11 team, no play-off births, 11 consecutive losses to the Chiefs, an old Miller...and no QB. Horseface pawning off the trash heap he created onto some other sucker...

He was always a fraud who lucked into a once-in-a-lifetime acquisition..the moment Manningstien vanished (the moment the NFL ratcheted up HGH testing)...so did any trace of a competitive team.

"In Elway we trust"...remember that?

I know I've mentioned it before...but Mannings decline was the biggest, most rapid, performance drop off in NFL history...He went from a top 3 QB to the 32nd ranked QB in a single off-season. Never happened before...

Last edited by BlackOp; 06-04-2021 at 03:09 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote