View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 12:34 PM   #1494
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
It must be depressing to be a donko fan right about now. You have to face Mahomes for the next 15 years and play him twice each year in your division. So much losing to be witnessed. I can't imagine knowing my life's fate as a fan would be to witness so much losing and see the team I hate the most keep winning championships. It's almost as bad as a long prison sentence.
I happened to check out the Orangemane site...to gauge the temperature of the Rodgers situation.

Holy shit they have some homers over there...they really do still think they are some elite franchise. They were a 5-11 team...

One gem that is noteworthy was someone said PFF rated them as #3 roster in the entire NFL...not even the AFC. Wow..

They dont have a single player in the top 3 (arguably) at their position...Chiefs have 5. Kelce, Mahomes, Hill, Jones and HoneyBadger.

The delusion is strong over there...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote