View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 08:03 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Oh I do, I let it get going good before putting it in. I'll try it again this weekend and put it on the other side of my grill, not sure if it'll make a difference but worth a shot.
I torch the shit out of mine and let it burn for 10-15 minutes easy while standing up, then turn it over super slowly so the pellets don't move. I also set mine in a disposable aluminum pan (buckle the bottom a bit) to avoid dumping ash everywhere.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.