View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 06:03 PM   #99
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Do you like it? How does it compare to a regular charcoal/wood smoker as far as smoke flavor?
I like it. Much better flavor than a pellet or other type of electric smoker and easier to use than a stick burner.

I would recommend getting the 800 series as it's the newest one and they have improved on some of the issues the 560/1050 had. Also comes with a griddle insert.

I have had it for about a year and no regrets leaving a pellet grill behind for it. Not as set it and forget it as a pellet grill, though.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.