Thread: Other Sports ***The Official MMA Thread***
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 06:54 PM   #9343
MVP

Pro tip: If you download Brave browser (takes 2 minutes) and use this stream http://720pstream.tv/mma-stream, the browser gets rid of almost all, if not all, of those popups. I haven't had a stream interruption since I started using Brave. Probably also would work well with any other streams you guys are using. I used to watch the exact same stream on Firefox and Chrome, and on both of those browsers I had to navigate through a bunch of popups and redirects to get to the stream, and sometimes the stream would cut out right in the middle of a fight. Somehow Brave works light years better.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote