View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 05:11 AM   #12
Supporter

I've always had the position that he isn't Cassel. We weren't going to win with him, but he wasn't the worst. And as a person I have a ton of respect for him. I think it's pretty genuine. Dudes can behave for a few years (see: Peters, Marcus) but if he wasn't at least mostly genuine, he'd have certainly handled his career differently. Not that much of that matters between the white lines, but since he's not a Chief anymore, it affects my view of him far more now.

RE: Interview. He's good. Goddamn he's well spoken. He was super relaxed and the dude didn't stutter not one time. And the big thing is he didn't drop a single cliche. That's amazing for a sports guy. Especially a guy who has told a story as many times as he has with his injury story.

And the Rodgers stuff he talked about was not some benign lightweight stuff. He fired some guns there. And it's

Dude is REALLY good on TV. Not sure where he's going, but goddamn he's good on TV.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote