View Single Post
Old 05-26-2021, 01:46 AM   #1202
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I never liked the argument that it's unrealistic that aliens would look similar to us. Of course they would.

Drunks go to bars. Kids go to toy stores. Aliens would naturally go to a planet that is similar or beneficial to them. We probably won't try to settle on Jupiter because it's a gas planet, life or no life. We might settle on Europa or one of the moons of saturn though due to how similar we think they might be.

Besides 4 legged creatures can't manipulate the environment like primates can. Your method of locomotion can drastically limit your ability to manipulate the world around you. I would think living in a liquid based environment would limit you as well...
Idk sure that’s our logical viewpoint but that’s a projection from a human perspective and what we know of life and what currently makes sense to us. To me it’s more terrifying to think of earthly implications however far fetched it may be, of those tics not being extraterrestrial. I find it intriguing the govt uses UAP... could lend to interesting extra dimensional theories I’ve read.

Or maybe it is aliens and something is coming and there’s a reason why they are popping our “cherries” in terms of admitting to other worldly shit. I guess it’s fun to be a tin foil wearer again

To add to just a tinfoil hat thought.. doesn’t this thing feel like a intended staggered release of info?

Last edited by Sorry; 05-26-2021 at 01:59 AM..
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.