View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 11:07 AM   #5
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

This is so ****ing stupid and it is NOT happening.

AT&T didn't just purchase Discovery+ for nearly $40 Billion so that they could sell off one of their greatest assets in DC. That would be like Disney purchasing Lucasfilm so they could sell off Pixar.

This shit has popped up every few years but it's just fan fiction.
Thats what I thought too. Makes no sense. Companies don't sell off their best assets.

DC knows how to make good movies. I liked the orginal Wonder Woman, Aquaman and most of the Batman movies. I liked the Snyder cut way better than the theatrical version.

But, it is hit and miss. Marvel does have a higher % of hits than misses than DC.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.